VEVOR is a leading brand that specializes in equipment and tools. Along with thousands of motivated employees,VEVOR is dedicated to providing our customers with tough equipment & tools at incredibly low prices. Today, VEVOR has occupied markets of more than 200 countries with 10 million plus global members.
Why Choose VEVOR?
1.Tough Quality Assurance
2.Incredibly Low Prices
3.Fast & Secure Delivery
4.30-Day Free Returns
5.24/7 Professional Customer Service
- Powerful 1.5 HP Double Speed Motor: Voltage: 230 V/ 60 Hz. Our pool pump is designed specifically as a circulating water filtration for constantly keep your swimming pool crystal clear and sanitary. 1750 RPM/ 3450 RPM rotating speed impeller features outstanding performance at tackling huge draining jobs in a short time. 1.5 HP/ 1100 W powerful motor with built-in airflow ventilation and thermal overload protection, providing you quieter noise and a smoother running experience.
- Certifications for Security: We cannot emphasize enough the importance we have placed on maintaining the security standard of the electronic motor. Our double-speed pool pumps have passed ETL certification to comply with standards for security, letting you enjoy your pool with ease of mind. What??s more, an earthing terminal is set to connect the line on the ground for an extra layer of security.
- Stable Flow & Timely Cleanup: At high speed, the continuous flow rate of 340L per min./ 90 GPM water flow can lift up to 49 ft/ 15 m height for fast time water circulation. At low speed, the water flow is 159 L per min./ 42 GPM, and the head lift to 10 ft/ 3 m. 1 set of 1-1/2” NPT interfaces are featured for connecting the inlet and outlet pool pumps with different types of hoses. A detachable extra-large filter basket and a transparent lid are for easy and timely cleaning.
- One-piece ABS Construction: The above-ground pool pump adopts a copper motor shaft and a reinforced ABS body, ensuring superior strength and non-leakage to withstand long-term wear and tear. Excellent waterproof quality can withstand water temperatures up to 104 ??F. One-piece construction is for tool-free installation and easy-to-use operation. Note: Please fill the pump with water to keep the motor from overheating for the first use.
- Inground & Above Ground Application: The pump is ideal for all types of inground pools, above-ground pools, storable pools, hot tubs, thermal springs, spas, and irrigation systems. Our pool pump will bring you a clean and clear water environment to enjoy your leisure time. Note: During extreme weather conditions, do not keep electrical components operating.